Converts Geeko-Rear and Geeko-Front to Geeko-Dual!
If you have a stand-alone Geeko-Rear and Geeko-Front, you can easily convert to Geeko-Dual with Geeko Dual Pack.
What should I do？
- Loosen the 5 screws on the bottom of the Geeko Bracket(both front and rear) with a screwdriver.
- Plug the Dual Pack cables into the socket of Geeko Controller.
- Connect new Geeko Front and Geeko Rear Bracket, then you are good to go.
What are the benefits of the Geeko-Dual?
1. More power! With 250W + 250W, you get 750-1000W of torque.
2. The batteries are not divided between front and rear, so you can insert them blind.
3. Turn on front battery will turn on the Geeko-Dual kit, no need to turn no rear battery.
4. Only Geeko-Rear cassette sensor is needed, no need Cadence sensors
5. Only 1 throttle is required
6. Using same key for both front and rear batteries
7. There are 3 driving modes, dual-drive, front-drive, and rear-drive, you can set the driving mode with APP.