Whether it is to conquer steep slopes or to pursue thrill of speed and acceleration, Geeko-Dual is your best option.
The Geeko Dual consists of a front wheel drive unit and a rear wheel drive unit of the same power and same battery capacity, which means you get a system with double the battery capacity and 3 times the motor power. Powerful torque and explosive power allow you to experience the ultimate power and the thrill of acceleration.
Geeko Dual consists of independent front and rear wheel drive units, but thinging in one. It is not a patchwork of two sets of drive units, but a complete set of dual battery management and dual motor power distribution system.
Geeko Dual Motor
- The patented smart cassette sensor is mounted in the motor, that means you don’t need any cadence sensor in place of the bottom bracket. (Such sensors are prone to failure).
- The smart cassette sensor can detect not only cadence but also gear ratios. Whether you increase or decrease the pedal cadence, or switch bicycle gears, it can immediately detect and notify the controller to adjust the assist power. This assures that you can get comfortable assist power all the time. (The cadence sensor has no way to detect the gear ratio).
Bionic torque power is an electric power distribution and control system independently developed by 100G.
- The assist power is more linear and natural, especially for multi-gear bikes.
- Maximum speed can be reached in every level.
- The difference between the levels is the boost power of motor, (in other systems, the difference between the levels is the speed).
- The maximum speed and maximum current of each level can be set independently.
- Auto uphill enhancement, which means it automatically increases power when going uphill.
- More power saving, the cruising range is 50% higher than other power assist systems. According to the test, using our system, the 10AH battery can last 130 kilometers, and the 15AH battery can last 200 kilometers.
4 Bottles, 4 Colors
The intelligent display is a bottle cap design that integrates perfectly with the bottle battery. It has a digital screen with 3 buttons and with Bluetooth 5.0 inside. The display is the most traditional HMI for electric bicycles. With the display, you can:
- Check battery level
View current equipment
- View error codes. If the system fails, the error code will flash, which is very useful for quickly locating and troubleshooting.
- View controller connection status
- View APP connection status
With a combination of 3 buttons you can:
- Power on/off system
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Set system parameters, such as wheel diameter, speed limit, etc.
Using our free app will be a cool experience and you will get richer UI interactions. Our APP is simple and easy to use, with only simple + and – buttons, the elderly and children can also use it without any difficulty. The APP is always Ready-to-Use, no additional settings are required. Just open APP, and ride, it should be that simple.
Smartphone APP as an extended HMI, it’s not mandatory, but it is great to have. With the app, you will be able to:
- View real time speed
- View battery power
- View ride data
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Check system failures
- Modify system parameters
- Upgrade controller firmware
- Controller is hidden inside a aluminum case with heat dissipation blade at the bottom of the bracket.
- Real-time temperature monitor allows the controller to gradually reduce power output when the temperature is too high. This temperature protection ensures long-term reliable work of the controller.
- The controller circuit board is fully potted with thermally conductive adhesive, ensure IPX7 waterproof level of controller, which means that the controller can work in any rainy weather.