If your are looking for an electric bike kit for daily commuting, city cycling, weekend excursions, Geeko-Front is the right choice.
Geeko-Front is a really easy-to-install eBike conversion kit consisting of only three parts, Geeko front motor, PAS sensor and Geeko bottle.
- The installation of geeko front moror is very simple, you don’t need to care about the cassette and derailer, just need to install the wheel to complete the installation. The PAS sensor is quick to install without disassembling the crank, and also the PAS sensor has 12 magnets, which is sensitive and very reliable.
- Geeko bottle is designed based on exactly bottle appearance, it perfectly integrates battery, display and controller, and the 3-in-1 Geeko bottle makes the Geeko kit installed on the bicycle very natural, neat and beautiful.
Geeko Front Motor & PAS Sensor
- 100MM dropout size can fit most of the bicycle front fork.
- BLDC geared motor, with durable and reliable gears. The gear ratio is 4.33, which ensures that the motor can output a maximum torque of 48NM (500W motor).
- Please note that currently Geeko Motor do not support thru-axle bike.
- The PAS sensor is mounted in the bottom bracket, you can quickly install it without disassembling the crank.
- Double hall and 12 magnets make PAS sensor very sensitive, also it is very reliable.
Bionic torque power is an electric power distribution and control system independently developed by 100G.
- The assist power is more linear and natural, especially for multi-gear bikes.
- Maximum speed can be reached in every level.
- The difference between the levels is the boost power of motor, (in other systems, the difference between the levels is the speed).
- The maximum speed and maximum current of each level can be set independently.
- Auto uphill enhancement, which means it automatically increases power when going uphill.
- More power saving, the cruising range is 50% higher than other power assist systems. According to the test, using our system, the 10AH battery can last 130 kilometers, and the 15AH battery can last 200 kilometers.
4 Bottles x 4 Colors
The intelligent display is a bottle cap design that integrates perfectly with the bottle battery. It has a digital screen with 3 buttons and with Bluetooth 5.0 inside. The display is the most traditional HMI for electric bicycles. With the display, you can:
- Check battery level
- View current equipment
- View error codes. If the system fails, the error code will flash, which is very useful for quickly locating and troubleshooting.
- View controller connection status
- View APP connection status
With a combination of 3 buttons you can:
- Power on/off system
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Set system parameters, such as wheel diameter, speed limit, etc.
Using our free app will be a cool experience and you will get richer UI interactions. Our APP is simple and easy to use, with only simple + and – buttons, the elderly and children can also use it without any difficulty. The APP is always Ready-to-Use, no additional settings are required. Just open APP, and ride, it should be that simple.
Smartphone APP as an extended HMI, it’s not mandatory, but it is great to have. With the app, you will be able to:
- View real time speed
- View battery power
- View ride data
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Check system failures
- Modify system parameters
- Upgrade controller firmware
- Controller is hidden inside a aluminum case with heat dissipation blade at the bottom of the bracket.
- Real-time temperature monitor allows the controller to gradually reduce power output when the temperature is too high. This temperature protection ensures long-term reliable work of the controller.
- The controller circuit board is fully potted with thermally conductive adhesive, ensure IPX7 waterproof level of controller, which means that the controller can work in any rainy weather.
EMOBILIST--In 60Minuten vom BIO- zum EBIKE mit dem 100G Geeko Umbausatz
Paul's Views & Reviews--Swytch vs. 100G - which is the best e-bike conversion kit?
MobiliTest--100g tech , Un Kit pour electrifier son vélo VRAIMENT à la portée de TOUS ! (TUTO)
Zero Pionier--vom Fahrrad zum eBike : 100G.tech Geeko Umbausatz "REAR" / no Pendix & Bafang
Accessories You May Need
Specifications & Manuals
Specifications for every items
Geeko Kit Manual
Packing list / Installations / Error code
Wheel size / Speed limit, etc.
Shipping time / Shipping cost
/ Order tracking / VAT & Customs
Warranty & Return
Warranty / 7-day return policy
/ Damages and issues, etc.
Geeko kit is designed to fit most bikes. Simply put, as long as your bike is not thru axle, Geeko kit will fit.
Specifically, the Geeko-Rear kit and the Geeko-Front kit have some additional special requirements.
Geeko-Rear requires a rear fork spacing of 135mm and a slot width of 10mm, as shown below.
Also we provides motor customisation service for fork spacing 130MM if your bike is a rim brake roadbike.
Geeko-Front requires a fork spacing of 100mm and a slot width of 10mm; and space is required at the pedal bottom bracket to mount the sensor, as shown below.
We also provide motor customisation service if your have a folding bike with fork spacing 80MM/74MM. There is also a special version fork slot width 8MM for Brompton bikes.
Geeko motor has a clutch inside. When the bike glides forward, the motor hub is rotating while the magnet inside is stationary, the motor has no magnetic resistance at all and glides very smoothly, just like a normal bike, you can ride it easily.
Yes. Simple is one of the product philosophies of Geeko kit. When we designed Geeko, we wanted Geeko to always be ready-to-go. APP is not mandatory, we believe everyone can enjoy a pure and simple ride without APP. But if you like, you can use it.
In most case wheel size should be written on the side of your tyre. It will look like this: 700c x 38, or 26” x 1.95.
Yes, by using the tools we provide, you can usually keep your own cassettes.
Geeko-Rear kit do not include cassette by default. You can also purchase and pre-assemble cassette with the link below.
But if your bike is 7S or 12S cassette, we strongly recommend that you purchase and pre-assemble cassette to ensure compatibility.
Most of 7S is flywheel, which means you need to replace it with a 7S cassette.
For 7S and 12S cassette, some special conversion fittings are required for installation. Therefore, to avoid compatibility issues, we strongly recommend purchasing and pre-assemble cassette via the link below.
Yes, Geeko kit is compatible with rim brakes and disc brakes.
Geeko kit do not include disc by default. Normally, you can keep your disc if it is 6 screwed on.
If you need a new disc, or if your disc is not 6 screw-on, you can purchase and pre-install disc via the following link:
The price already includes customs duties and VAT, no additional charges.
Shipping is a door-to-door service and all you have to do is wait at home to receive your goods.
Shipping is a door-to-door service and usually takes 20-25 days from China to your home if you are in the EU and 25-30 days from China to your home if you are in the USA.
We have dealers in Germany, France, Poland and the USA, you can email us for their contact details.
If the Geeko model you need is not in stock at our dealers, you can buy it on our website. The usual shipping time is 20-25 days. Shipping is a door-to-door service and all you have to do is wait at home to receive the goods.
Please check below link:
Yes, with bottle cage adapters you can mount Geeko bottle anywhere on your bike.
Click for details:
Yes, it will definitely help on long rides. Click link below to buy:
We believe that the Geeko kit with both bottle cap display and smartphone APP is the perfect choice for you. But if you prefer a traditional handlebar display, we can customise a traditional Geeko kit with a handlebar display for you.
Click link below for details:
When you receive your Geeko kit, all parameters are already set to their optimal state. If you need to set them yourself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to note that setting the parameters yourself may result in Geeko kit not working properly and pose an unnecessary regulatory risk.
EU Warehouse & Accessories Pre-installation
Your order may include Geeko kit (Geeko-Front/Rear/Dual) and other accessories(cassette, brake disc, light, light cable, additional throttle, etc.).
If Geeko kit in your order is in EU warehouse:
1. Geeko kit in your order will be shipped in 2 parcels from EU warehouse, shipping time 3-7 days.(One parcel with battery and bracket controller, the other parcel the rest of the Geeko kit) 2. Other accessories in your order will be shipped separately in 1 parcel from China factory by air, shipping time 8-12 days. Note that in this case you will need to install some accessories yourself. Don't worry, the installation of the accessories is very simple, we will provide video instructions.
If Geeko kit in your order is NOT in EU warehouse:
Your order will be shipped in one parcel from China factory, and the accessories will come pre-installed. Normally shipping time 25-30 days. Click here for more details.