If your are looking for an electric bike kit for daily commuting, city cycling, weekend excursions, Geeko-Front is the right choice.
Geeko-Front is a really easy-to-install eBike conversion kit consisting of only three parts, Geeko front motor, PAS sensor and Geeko bottle.
- The installation of geeko front moror is very simple, you don’t need to care about the cassette and derailer, just need to install the wheel to complete the installation. The PAS sensor is quick to install without disassembling the crank, and also the PAS sensor has 12 magnets, which is sensitive and very reliable.
- Geeko bottle is designed based on exactly bottle appearance, it perfectly integrates battery, display and controller, and the 3-in-1 Geeko bottle makes the Geeko kit installed on the bicycle very natural, neat and beautiful.
Geeko Front Motor & PAS Sensor
- 100MM dropout size can fit most of the bicycle front fork.
- BLDC geared motor, with durable and reliable gears. The gear ratio is 4.33, which ensures that the motor can output a maximum torque of 48NM (500W motor).
- The PAS sensor is mounted in the bottom bracket, you can quickly install it without disassembling the crank.
- Double hall and 12 magnets make PAS sensor very sensitive, also it is very reliable.
Bionic torque power is an electric power distribution and control system independently developed by 100G.
- The assist power is more linear and natural, especially for multi-gear bikes.
- Maximum speed can be reached in every level.
- The difference between the levels is the boost power of motor, (in other systems, the difference between the levels is the speed).
- The maximum speed and maximum current of each level can be set independently.
- Auto uphill enhancement, which means it automatically increases power when going uphill.
- More power saving, the cruising range is 50% higher than other power assist systems. According to the test, using our system, the 10AH battery can last 130 kilometers, and the 15AH battery can last 200 kilometers.
4 Bottles x 4 Colors
The intelligent display is a bottle cap design that integrates perfectly with the bottle battery. It has a digital screen with 3 buttons and with Bluetooth 5.0 inside. The display is the most traditional HMI for electric bicycles. With the display, you can:
- Check battery level
View current equipment
- View error codes. If the system fails, the error code will flash, which is very useful for quickly locating and troubleshooting.
- View controller connection status
- View APP connection status
With a combination of 3 buttons you can:
- Power on/off system
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Set system parameters, such as wheel diameter, speed limit, etc.
Using our free app will be a cool experience and you will get richer UI interactions. Our APP is simple and easy to use, with only simple + and – buttons, the elderly and children can also use it without any difficulty. The APP is always Ready-to-Use, no additional settings are required. Just open APP, and ride, it should be that simple.
Smartphone APP as an extended HMI, it’s not mandatory, but it is great to have. With the app, you will be able to:
- View real time speed
- View battery power
- View ride data
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Check system failures
- Modify system parameters
- Upgrade controller firmware
- Controller is hidden inside a aluminum case with heat dissipation blade at the bottom of the bracket.
- Real-time temperature monitor allows the controller to gradually reduce power output when the temperature is too high. This temperature protection ensures long-term reliable work of the controller.
- The controller circuit board is fully potted with thermally conductive adhesive, ensure IPX7 waterproof level of controller, which means that the controller can work in any rainy weather.