Geeko-Rear is the right ebike kit of cycling enthusiasts for daily commute, long distance riding, or serious mountain biking.
Geeko-Rear is a revolutionary and innovative eBike conversion kit consisting of only two parts, Geeko motor and Geeko bottle.
- Geeko rear motor integrates the 100G patented smart cassette sensor, which can detect cadence and gear ratio at the same time and ensuring accurate assist power all the time.
- Geeko bottle is designed based on exactly bottle appearance, it perfectly integrates battery, display and controller, and the 3-in-1 Geeko bottle makes the Geeko kit installed on the bicycle very natural, neat and beautiful.
Geeko Rear Motor
- The optimized motor cable outlet can perfectly protect the motor cable from breaking when the bicycle falls and hits the motor cable.
- Well-designed motor, real 135MM dropout size(most motors claim to be 135MM, but actually 142MM-145MM), This means you can easily mount Geeko motor to your bike frame without having to forcefully open the bike’s rear fork.
- BLDC geared motor, with durable and reliable gears. The gear ratio is 4.33, which ensures that the motor can output a maximum torque of 48NM (500W motor).
- The patented smart cassette sensor is mounted in the motor, that means you don’t need any cadence sensor in place of the bottom bracket. (Such sensors are prone to failure).
- The smart cassette sensor can detect not only cadence but also gear ratios. Whether you increase or decrease the pedal cadence, or switch bicycle gears, it can immediately detect and notify the controller to adjust the assist power. This assures that you can get comfortable assist power all the time. (The cadence sensor has no way to detect the gear ratio).
Bionic torque power is an electric power distribution and control system independently developed by 100G.
- The assist power is more linear and natural, especially for multi-gear bikes.
- Maximum speed can be reached in every level.
- The difference between the levels is the boost power of motor, (in other systems, the difference between the levels is the speed).
- The maximum speed and maximum current of each level can be set independently.
- Auto uphill enhancement, which means it automatically increases power when going uphill.
- More power saving, the cruising range is 50% higher than other power assist systems. According to the test, using our system, the 10AH battery can last 130 kilometers, and the 15AH battery can last 200 kilometers.
4 Bottles x 4 Colors
The intelligent display is a bottle cap design that integrates perfectly with the bottle battery. It has a digital screen with 3 buttons and with Bluetooth 5.0 inside. The display is the most traditional HMI for electric bicycles. With the display, you can:
- Check battery level
View current equipment
- View error codes. If the system fails, the error code will flash, which is very useful for quickly locating and troubleshooting.
- View controller connection status
- View APP connection status
With a combination of 3 buttons you can:
- Power on/off system
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Set system parameters, such as wheel diameter, speed limit, etc.
Using our free app will be a cool experience and you will get richer UI interactions. Our APP is simple and easy to use, with only simple + and – buttons, the elderly and children can also use it without any difficulty. The APP is always Ready-to-Use, no additional settings are required. Just open APP, and ride, it should be that simple.
Smartphone APP as an extended HMI, it’s not mandatory, but it is great to have. With the app, you will be able to:
- View real time speed
- View battery power
- View ride data
- Adjust 0-5 levels
- Check system failures
- Modify system parameters
- Upgrade controller firmware
- Controller is hidden inside a aluminum case with heat dissipation blade at the bottom of the bracket.
- Real-time temperature monitor allows the controller to gradually reduce power output when the temperature is too high. This temperature protection ensures long-term reliable work of the controller.
- The controller circuit board is fully potted with thermally conductive adhesive, ensure IPX7 waterproof level of controller, which means that the controller can work in any rainy weather.
EMOBILIST--In 60Minuten vom BIO- zum EBIKE mit dem 100G Geeko Umbausatz
Paul's Views & Reviews--Swytch vs. 100G - which is the best e-bike conversion kit?
MobiliTest--100g tech , Un Kit pour electrifier son vélo VRAIMENT à la portée de TOUS ! (TUTO)
Zero Pionier--vom Fahrrad zum eBike : 100G.tech Geeko Umbausatz "REAR" / no Pendix & Bafang
Unfortunately, Geeko motors do not support thru axes.
Geeko kit is designed to fit most bikes. Simply put, as long as your bike is not a thru axle, Geeko kit will fit.
Specifically, the Geeko-Rear kit and the Geeko-Front kit have some additional special requirements.
Geeko-Rear requires a rear fork spacing of 135mm and a slot width of 10mm, as shown below.
Geeko-Front requires a fork spacing of 100mm and a slot width of 10mm; and space is required at the pedal bottom bracket to mount the sensor, as shown below.
Geeko motor has a clutch inside. When the bike glides forward, the motor hub is rotating while the magnet inside is stationary, the motor has no magnetic resistance at all and glides very smoothly, just like a normal bike, you can ride it easily.
Yes. Simple is one of the product philosophies of Geeko kit. When we designed Geeko, we wanted Geeko to always be ready-to-go. APP is not mandatory, we believe everyone can enjoy a pure and simple ride without APP. But if you like, you can use it.
In most case wheel size should be written on the side of your tyre. It will look like this: 700c x 38, or 26” x 1.95.
Yes, by using the tools we provide, you can usually keep your own cassettes.
Geeko-Rear kit do not include cassette by default. You can also purchase and pre-assemble cassette with the link below.
But if your bike is 7S or 12S cassette, we strongly recommend that you purchase and pre-assemble cassette to ensure compatibility.
Most of 7S is flywheel, which means you need to replace it with a 7S cassette.
For 7S and 12S cassette, some special conversion fittings are required for installation. Therefore, to avoid compatibility issues, we strongly recommend purchasing and pre-assemble cassette via the link below.
Yes, Geeko kit is compatible with V-brakes and disc brakes.
Geeko kit do not include disc by default. Normally, you can keep your disc if it is 6 screwed on.
If you need a new disc, or if your disc is not 6 screw-on, you can purchase and pre-install disc via the following link:
The price already includes customs duties and VAT, no additional charges.
Shipping is a door-to-door service and all you have to do is wait at home to receive your goods.
Shipping is a door-to-door service and usually takes 20-25 days from China to your home if you are in the EU and 25-30 days from China to your home if you are in the USA.
We have dealers in Germany, France, Poland and the USA, you can email us for their contact details.
If the Geeko model you need is not in stock at our dealers, you can buy it on our website. The usual shipping time is 20-25 days. Shipping is a door-to-door service and all you have to do is wait at home to receive the goods.
Please check below link:
Yes, with bottle cage adapters you can mount Geeko bottle anywhere on your bike.
Click for details:
Yes, it will definitely help on long rides. Click link below to buy:
We believe that the Geeko kit with both bottle cap display and smartphone APP is the perfect choice for you. But if you prefer a traditional handlebar display, we can customise a traditional Geeko kit with a handlebar display for you.
Click link below for details:
When you receive your Geeko kit, all parameters are already set to their optimal state. If you need to set them yourself, please contact [email protected].
It is important to note that setting the parameters yourself may result in Geeko kit not working properly and pose an unnecessary regulatory risk.