We offer Geeko batteries in a variety of sizes, no matter how big or small space your bike frame is, you’ll find a right Geeko battery for you.
How do I know which Geeko battery fits my bike frame space?
In the past, we provided drawings of Geeko batteries, you can measure your bike frame and get an answer. We call this the “Engineer’s Way”.
Now we have an even simpler solution, which we call the “Artist’s Way”–“Print and Check”!
Here are steps:
Select and download PDF Drawing of Geeko battery below:
Mini and Solid batteries are shorter, they can be printed on one sheet of A4 paper each.
Prime and Max batteries are longer and require two sheets of A4 paper each, once printed, they can be glued together.
Print the PDF drawing using the print settings below:
1) Set both the document size and paper size to the same “A4 210x297mm”, set “Orientation” to “Landscape”.
2) Keep the document unscaled or set the scaling to 100%. Do not select “Reduce or enlarge the document”/“Scale to fit”/”Fit to printer margins”.
Below are just an example, the interface may vary between printers.
1.3 Check Dimension
Measure the arrow portion of the printed drawing with a straightedge to see if the measured dimensions match the marked dimensions.
If it does not match, you will need to adjust the print parameters and print again to make it match.
For Mini and Solid batteries, cut along the solid line of the drawing.
For Prime and Max batteries, fold the first part back along the dotted line and then glue it to the second part. Make sure the two dotted lines are aligned when gluing. In this way, a complete Prime or Max drawing is completed.
Cut along the solid line of the drawing, you will get a drawing with Geeko battery and controller that is exactly the same size as the physical object.
3. Check If Geeko Battery Fits
Place the drawing on the bike frame and check that the battery fits in the frame.
- Keep the bike frame’s two bottle cage screw holes within the shaded portion of the drawing (the shaded portion of the drawing indicates the screw slots for the battery holder).
- Leave at least 10MM between the Geeko battery cap and the frame to allow for the removal of the Geeko battery.